Health and safety Policy
We make Health, Safety & Compliance an absolute priority to ensure the protection of your employees, clients, customers, residents and visitors.
Health & Safety Policy Statement
The Directors of Target Security Group Ltd are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for staff, customers, contractors and visitors.
The effective management of health and safety ranks equally with any other managerial or supervisory responsibility. The aim is to ensure that health and safety becomes an integral part of the company’s activities.
Our statement of general policy is:
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our activities;
- to consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety and encourage active participation to maintain and improve standards;
- to provide and maintain safe and healthy premises;
- to provide and maintain safe work equipment;
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- to ensure employees are competent to do their tasks, providing information, instruction, training and supervision as required to ensure safe and healthy working;
- to ensure contractors are competent to manage the health and safety aspects of their work;
- to monitor health and safety standards by carrying out regular inspections;
- to record and investigate significant accidents and cases of work-related ill health and where appropriate implement measures to prevent re-occurrences;
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at least every 12 months.
Organisation, responsibilities and general arrangements to implement this policy are attached. Where appropriate the arrangements will be developed locally to control specific risks.