Intruder Alarm and Detection Systems
Intruder Alarm Systems
Intruder Motion Sensor Detectors
Motion detectors are an essential part of your security system. The Passive Infrared sensors (PIR) are designed to detect any signs of movement that could be caused by an intruder.
Motion detectors can be wired or wireless and connected to your intruder alarm control panel. The devices are located at the top corner of rooms of entry points, the alarm activates if they detect any movement.
Our sensor detector range covers multiple applications and delivers excellent performance while virtually eliminating false triggers such as strong drafts, animals and moving objects.
Intruder Motion sensor solutions include:
- Motion Passive Infrared (PIR)– five layers of detection including look-down zone
- Photoelectric Beam– dual beam detection improves false alarm immunity
- Seismic Detectors – 24-hour surveillance of vault walls and doors, safes, night safes, and automatic teller machines
- Glass break detectors – Microprocessor-based sound analysis technology.
Better protection for your business
While traditional alarm systems can be very effective, advanced audio alarm systems from Target Security can provide even better protection for your business.
Unlike conventional alarms, our verified alarms are sound-based – not motion-based – so when an alarm is triggered, our monitoring professionals can listen and watch-in to determine whether a break-in is in progress, or whether a false alarm has occurred. If it is a break-in, we immediately dispatch police and relay real-time information to the responding officers. If it is a false alarm, we simply reset the system without bothering you or the police.
Rather than relying on intruders to break a contact or trip motion sensors, our systems activate whenever any unusual noises are detected within your facility. When activated, they send audio feeds to our highly trained monitoring professionals, who can verify that a break-in is in progress or determine if it’s a false alarm.
Audio verified benefits include:
- Ability to identify intruders who enter the building
- Critical information for responding to law enforcement
- Higher apprehension rate than conventional security systems
Video Verified Alerts
Decrease business losses by:
- Priority Police response
- Decreased business Losses
- Reduced disruption to your business
- Documented events for evidence
Outdoor perimeter security
Accurate outdoor detection of Intruders in darkness and adverse conditions
Outdoor security systems benefits include:
- State-of-the-art outdoor thermal sensors can detect human intrusion into unauthorised areas
- Intruders are unable to hide as their body heat can be identified the moment they breach your perimeter
- Ideal for detection outdoors, in darkness, harsh weather or obstructed views
- Analytics can discriminate between human intruders and environmental “noise” such as animals or inanimate objects
- Designed to eliminate common factors that can trigger false alarms with other systems