CCTV cameras: increasing safety in the workplace & your property
Many companies are looking at adding thermal cameras into their security systems to reduce risk in the workplace. If this is something you’ve been thinking about, please get in touch.
Which types of camera can Target Security provide your business?
Our network cameras cover a variety of application needs, from robust outdoor cameras for harsh climates, to discreet products for sensitive environments. The cameras provide several capabilities – HDTV, wide dynamic range (WDR), infrared (IR) and Light finder, which ensure clear video even in difficult lighting conditions. Our cameras also provide advanced video analytics features, such as motion detection, audio detection and tampering alarm.
Interested in how a CCTV system could benefit you?
We provide interior and exterior security camera systems, onsite storage, and video management software from many leading brands.
- See and capture activity– CCTV systems can help you see what’s going on, review important events, and even catch an intruder.
- Live streaming– see all the important activity at your business, even when you’re on the go.
- Receive alerts– motion detection in security cameras will you send real-time notifications to see what is happening when you can not be there.
- Easy cloud-based recording – Secure, 24/7 cloud recording options eliminate the need for additional hardware and enables access to live and recorded video clips.
Our monitoring centres
We offer customers attractive, flexible system control and monitoring options. Our intuitive self-service app features can be complemented by professional alert and response services all through our dedicated monitoring station designed, installed and operated to International Standards (ISO) and Code of Practices
- CCTV systems
- Intruder Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- Personal attack (panic buttons)
- Asset (vehicle) tracking