Our core values are at the heart of our company. They influence how we do business — with each other, our customers, our partners, and the community at large.
We genuinely care about our customers, making their safety and peace of mind our top priority.
We are ethical, honest with each other and with our customers.
We are respectful, treating others how we would want to be treated regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or religion.
We challenge the status quo, pushing boundaries to continually get better.
We give back to our communities, volunteering at events, supporting those in need through outreach and service.
We do what we do because, at the end of the day, life is better when it’s safe.
We’re a big business. But a set of core values underpins everything we do – day in, day out.
Candidate Service Promise
- We will listen to your ambitions and take the time to understand what you’re looking for in your next job
- You will have a face-to-face interview with one of our trained consultants
- You will be issued with a contract and written details of your job/assignment
- As a temporary worker you will have access to money-saving benefits through our rewards scheme
- We will offer you CV writing guidance, career advice and interview briefing
- We will provide you with access to our online testing and training facility
- As a temporary worker you’ll receive holiday pay based on hours worked
Client Service Promise
- We will visit you to understand your resource demands and tailor our service accordingly
- All potential candidates will be interviewed face-to-face
- We will reference check every candidate prior to their assignment with you
- We will ensure our service is ethically and legally compliant
- We will provide a 1st Day Check In service and will visit your site to ensure our candidates are suited to your needs
We will communicate openly and effectively with you to create a long term working partnership with you and your business
Colleague Service Promise
- To promote a collaborative environment where knowledge is shared
- To ensure staff are valued, respected and treated fairly
- We will recognise and reward outstanding work and professional contributions
- We will make a lasting impression on employees’ careers, goals and ambitions
- To make staff feel inspired and empowered to achieve business success
- We will communicate openly, listen and value staff opinions
Our Communities - A Promise
With operations in over 40 locations across the UK, we are always on the lookout for ways to make a positive impact in the local communities we are part of.
Our branches are eager to connect with projects in their local communities, to use their recruitment and career advice skills to:
- work with schools and colleges to provide career advice and CV guidance to the workforce of tomorrow.
- team up with local charities to help get disadvantaged people into employment
- look for ways to assist our clients with their community projects